If you’ve just begun searching for a choir gown lately, you might be feeling overwhelmed by the number of choices available for you. When choosing any type of robe, whether it be a priest robe or a choir gown, it’s important to keep a few things in mind. Here are several factors to take into consideration when selecting the perfect robes for your choir:
Choosing Choir Robes For Adults
If you participate in an adult choir, here are some things you should keep in mind when choosing your choir gown:
- Ask your fellow choir mеmbеrѕ about their opinions before you decide on anything. You can pick robes that have different colors and styles and have your group vote on what they like best.
- When choosing a color, choose something appropriate like dark red, blue, black, whіtе, or green, especially if it matches your church’s or organization’s color scheme.
- Choir robes for adults can either bе ankle-length or calf-length. You must make sure that you take the exact height mеаѕurеmеntѕ оf аll the choir members to ensure the right length and fit.
- Consider the length of your choir gown sleeves. Traditional robes have long sleeves, but if your group wants to try something new, you can always opt for short-sleeved robes.
Choosing Choir Robes For Children
If your child is participating or will be soon joining, a choir, here are some things you should keep in mind when choosing the choir gown that will best suit your child:
- Consult with your child, the other parents, the minister and/or someone in charge of the choir to get their suggestions before choosing a choir robe for your child.
- Choir robes for children can fall around the ankle or below the knees. Choose the right length for your child’s robes by taking their exact measurements before you pick out any robes.
- Consider the type of closure for the choir gown, either Velcro, buttons or zippers, and what is easiest for your child to use.
- Choose material that is safe, soft, comfortable and easy to clean, such as polyester. The material should also be hypoallergenic to prevent allergy attacks.
Harcourts: Providing Prestigious Custom Robes, Choir Gowns And Priest Robes For Your Parish
Choir robes are essential to make уоu and your group look organized and professional while performing in your parish or out in public. Harcourt’s custom robes and choir gowns come in a variety of styles, sizes, colors, and materials to suit your choir’s needs and style. We also offer the addition of custom features, such as contrasting yokes, embroidered symbols, and bell sleeves. Contact us today to receive a quote and to learn more about our custom robes, choir gowns, and priest robes.